That Relieve Painful Back and Neck Conditions
Jasper Spine Institute provides spinal pain relief to our Brick Township, NJ, patients. We understand that thousands of people are trying conservative treatment for spine and neck pain and are searching for a better solution. Our experienced and knowledgeable team will help you find relief from your back pain and neck pain by trying less invasive interventional solutions before choosing surgery. Contact us to schedule an appointment today!
Jasper Spine Institute is a Internationally known leader in providing interventional pain management solutions to patients that suffer from painful back and neck conditions such as:
Jasper Spine Institute is a nationally known leader in providing interventional pain management solutions to patients that suffer from painful back and neck conditions. The most common conditions we treat include:
• Herniated or Bulging Disc – Exiting nerves that branch out from your spinal cord sometimes become pinched by bulging or herniated discs, causing extreme pain or numbness.
• Degenerative Disc Disease – Degenerative disc disease occurs when your discs become dehydrated and deteriorated, leading to lower back pain.
• Compression Fracture – A compression fracture or Spondylolisthesis is caused when one or more of the facets that join your vertebrae together become weak and fracture.
• Failed Back Surgery – Many patients suffer from failed back surgery syndrome (FBSS), which leads to chronic and severe pain after unsuccessful back surgery.
• Facet Syndrome – Facet joint syndrome or chronic axial back pain involves chronic pain and severe spasms in the neck or back when standing or leaning backwards.
• Spinal Stenosis – Spinal stenosis is the narrowing of the spaces in the spine, reducing space for nerves and causing pain, most commonly in the neck and lower back.
• Sciatica – Patients with sciatica often suffer from chronic pain that radiates along the sciatic nerve that runs down one or both legs.
Our team does our best to provide the least invasive and innovative procedures to treat neck and back problems. Our treatments and procedures include:
• Regenerative Medicine – We help restore your active lifestyle with stem cell and platelet-rich plasma therapy.
• Endoscopic Discectomy – Our compassionate team can perform minimally invasive Open Endoscopically Assisted Tubular Retractor Surgery for herniated discs and disc tears.
• IV Infusion By Intergro Therapy – INTEGRO IV Vitamin Therapy provides your body with high doses of IV vitamins to improve your pain conditions and help heal your body.
• Spine Pain Management – We address the root cause of your spinal pain with management treatments that include Epidural Steroid Injections (ESIs), radiofrequency ablation, and spinal cord stimulation.
• Diagnostic Procedures –These procedures like MRI and steroid injections help pinpoint where the pain is coming from so we can tailor a solution to treat and reduce your symptoms.
At Jasper Spine Institute, we listen and work with you to develop a unique treatment regime that addresses your pain and symptoms. Our goal is to prevent unnecessary spine surgeries that historically have the potential to make your pain worse. Gabriele P. Jasper, M.D. is known as New Jersey’s leading pain physician. Dr. Jasper and our experienced team have experienced training to treat spinal pain in the least invasive and most innovative ways possible.
We customize our pain management treatments to meet the needs of each patient. Our team is committed to using the most innovative diagnostic and interventional pain management techniques to treat neck and back pain. Contact Jasper Spine Institute to schedule an appointment today.